In may 2014 Abhishek started Muskaan along with few friends for the betterment of education in underprivileged children. In august 2014 muskaan started first classroom with 70 children and 4o volunteers team. Today 250 youth volunteers network, 25 city leaders and 5 National leaders are tirelessly work to change the lives of 350 children in three cities, muskaan is not only organisation its a movement towards better india. In india we have best problem in the world only one or two muskaan is not sufficient for them we need more and more leaders or young social changemakers for movement.
Muskaan Is determined towards providing educational, emotional & financial support for the children living in protection homes throughout India to make them independent.
At MUSKAAN, we are mobilizing the youth to building a movement of leaders to address the problems related to child education in India.
1. World Record Holder(Muskaan Foundation) in disrtibution of 2500 educational kit in one day at one place to underprevileged children in march 2016.
2. Rising Star Award for best children development in Lovely Professional University.
3. Jiyo Dil Se Award by Dainik Bhaskar group nominated FROM MP.
4. Out Standing Young Person Award by Governor Of Haryana & Punjab.
5. Gwalior City Social Initiative Award.
6. Child Development Award Lions Club International in Feb 2016.
7. 1st Runner Up in Social Summit, Lovely Professional University, Oct 2015.
8. Change Maker Award by Soul Steer(Magazine).
9. Under 100 India's Top Leader Award for Youth Development.
10. Awarded by India Network in under 100 start ups award.
It had been a stunning and inspiring experience with Muskaan journey. When you teach the children, yes it feels how much important roles does a mentor play in their building up, which Muskaan has given to the needy children.
It was an overwhelming experience to teach and at the same time learn with the kids. Their innocence and love completely stole our hearts!
Interning with Muskaan, was a really fun exercise. I got to see the enthusiasm and dedication the entire team had towards their cause. The smiles and happiness that Muskaan spread made me feel proud of being a part of this organisation..!
-Misha T Mathew(Volunteer)
© 2017 Muskaan Dream Creative Foundation. All Rights Reserved